Our mission is to provide contemporary, authentic Christian funerals that celebrate life and lives well lived.
Our goal is to deliver a differentiated and fair-value funeral service that celebrates the life of a loved one and their contribution to family, friends and society.
– Dave, Cheri & Mike
Living Hope Funerals?
Because we’re a little different. We provide:
- An authentic and contemporary, faith-based funeral service that brings hope and peace to grieving family and friends.
- An optimistic and inspiring celebration of a life well-lived that is deeply personal and uniquely crafted around the personality and passions of your loved one.
Not just another funeral company
We’re here for the community
We support the wider community, especially those most often overlooked. Children, the elderly and those with special needs are a special focus for us.
- Child-friendly funerals with support for young children who have lost a parent.
- After-funeral gatherings catered by local social enterprises who employ special needs staff.
- Free chaplain services to residents of local aged care facilities.
- Support for local church health and growth through our profit-for-purpose structure.
People and community
We show compassion to the bereaved through our engagement and follow-up counselling where desired.
We also support the less advantaged in our community through aged care chaplaincy services and by contracting suppliers who employ staff with a disability wherever possible.
As a profit-for-purpose business, we financially equip new church plants and ministries to care for people and families within our communities.
When you choose Living Hope Funerals, that’s what you’ll be supporting too.