* Specify from available range
^ Indicative – dependant on location
- The Professional Service Fee covers the management and guidance of the funeral, burial, cremation and related services.
- Legal documentation fees cover the costs associated with obtaining medical and death certificates, cremation or burial certificates, then registering them with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Memorial Services may be held in the church or venue of your choice, though additional charges may be required by the venue. Alternatively, we can provide access to the Living Hope Chapel at a cost of $300.
- Burial costs do not include the purchase of a burial plot, which is to be arranged with the relevant cemetery.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
Additional and optional items
* For Living Hope Chapel, or as charged by vendor.
|Digital live streaming||$300*|
|Hall hire for post funeral refreshments||$250*|
|Visual reflection slideshow||$300*|
|Floral tribute (indicative)||$500|
|Order of Service (indicative)||$300 ($3/copy)|
|Celebrant/Minister||As charged by vendor|
|Death and funeral notices||As charged by vendor|
|Family mourning car||As charged by vendor|
|Headstone||As charged by vendor|